|March 26, 2010|
|5:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Time and Date:
We just added one more class to our Illinois trip at Gander Mountain in Joliet. The class will run from 5-9pm. Here is a map:
Why should you get a Utah Concealed Firearm Permit?
To start off, your Utah permit is valid in over 30 states. That means that you will be able to carry a fully loaded, concealed firearm in a state where your permit is recognized (Colorado, Florida, Michigan and New Hampshire only recognize the Utah permit from Utah residents). Take a look at the following map to see where the Utah permit is recognized. States with a Red or Black color recognize the Utah permit.
The class will cost $75 and prepayment is required to reserve your seat (Google Checkout Button below). In addition to the 4 hour class, you will receive everything that you need to get your Utah permit (fingerprints, notary stamp, passport photo and a photocopy of your driver license). After the course is over, our instructor will hand deliver the application for you. Space is limited and classes are filling up fast so register below to reserve your seat. After you have registered, we will contact you with information about prepayment. In addition to the $75 for the class + materials, you will have to pay the State of Utah $65.25 for the actual permit (the State accepts checks and credit cards). You can send that payment along with our instructor to Utah.
Know where to start?
- First of all, there are certain requirements that the state of Utah has set in order for you to get your concealed carry permit.
- Here’s a list of Utah Concealed Carry requirements:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to receive your Utah Concealed Carry permit.
- You can’t have any of the following convictions:
- Violent crime
- Offense involving alcohol**
- Illegal use of controlled substances or narcotics**
- Moral turpitude (crimes against community morals)**
- Domestic Violence
- **Please note that some offenses require a waiting period but do not preclude getting a permit.
- If a court has adjudicated you as mentally incompetent then you are not allowed to obtain your Utah concealed carry permit